I’m a Gyprocker Awards 2021 – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are related to the I’m a Gyprocker Awards 2021; commencing the 15/05/2021 until the 15/07/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Post an image or images of your work on Instagram and use the hashtag #imagyprocker.
- Alternatively, submit images through website imagyprocker.com.au.
- All complete submissions will be put to a panel of judges for assessment. The local winners as judged by the panel will be notified between 26/07/2021 to the 02/08/2021.
- The winners will be announced on the 02/08/2021.
- Winners will be contacted to nominated a local store from which to collect their prizes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
|Promotion name||I’m a Gyprocker Awards 2021|
|Promotion period||Start: 15 May 2021 9:00 AM AEST|
End: 15 Jul 2021 5:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
ABN/ACN: 55 008 631 356 Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde NSW 2113
|Eligible entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years or older in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.|
Customers must have used Gyprock products in the photos submitted.
Only CSR Gyprock products may be used/featured in the entry photography.
Winning entries will be validated by verification that Gyprock products were used.
DETAILS OF PRIZES
The best entry/entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize winner(s) and will win:
|Total prize value|
|Gyprock GTC Voucher||$10000||$10000|
|Gyprock Cobranded Merchandise||$3850||$3850|
Major prize value : $20,059.66
Minor Prize x 20
|Total prize value|
|Gyprock GTC Voucher||$1000.00||$20000.00|
Minor prizes value : $46,096.00
* The above RRP/SRP (Suggested Retail Price) pricing has been supplied by our prize partners. Please note, they may not reflect the pricing found in the various Gyprock stores.
Total number of prizes: 21
Total prize value*
Total prize pool (inc GST): ): $66,152.66*
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must use the hashtag #imagyprocker during the Promotional Period or submit via the form on imagyprocker.com.au
Maximum number of entries
Users can enter as many times as they wish.
These awards are based on skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The judging will be performed by a panel of judges, appointed by the Promoter.
Verification of use of Gyprock products forms part of the judging process. Entrants whose image(s) feature the use of non-Gyprock plasterboard and/or compound products will be disqualified.
The judging will begin from 9:00 AM AEST on 16th July 2021.
Management of the judging: CSR
Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde NSW 2113
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified either by telephone, email or Social Media from the 28/09/2020 to the 02/10/2020.
Public announcement of winners
A winner be announced each weekday for the first 20 days of August starting Monday 2nd and concluding Friday 27th August.
A grand winner will be announced Monday 30th August.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Use of #imagyprocker hashtag is automatically considered consent to enter competition.
- Entrants agree to Gyprock using their images/photos/videos or other User Generated Content for use on Gyprock’s social and digital media.
- The Campaign will be conducted during the Promotional Period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- All vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher.
- Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Voucher.
- Neither the Promoter nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Awards and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the campaign period to enter. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the best entry/entries as judged in accordance with the Prize draw details. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content or does not meet the criteria relating to the method of entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Entrant agrees that if they are determined the winner of the Promotion, then the winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- The Promoter may ask for or allow you to communicate, submit, upload or otherwise make available, text, chats, images, audio, video, contents entries or other content (“User Generated Content”), which may be accessible and viewable by the public. Entrants must not submit or upload User Generated Content that is defamatory, harassing, threatened, hateful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive that harms or can be reasonable expected to harm any person or entity, whether or not such material is protected by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction, then all the entries of that entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to contact the entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
- In these Terms and Conditions: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.